Saturday, August 25, 2012

Song of the Week: Let It Go by Brianna Gaither

on pop theology, philosophy, theology, culture, pop culture, christianityby Ben Howard

Hey everybody! I've been wanting to add a little more to the content here at On Pop Theology, so starting this week I'll be posting a Song of the Week every Saturday. Feel free to send me suggestions, recommendations, or if you're feeling really brazen, just drop by my house and sing to me. I'm 100% in favor of being wooed.

This week's Song of the Week is "Let It Go" by Brianna Gaither of her album Love is Patient. I actually went to school with Brianna at Oklahoma Christian, though I'm not sure if we ever actually met. Anyways, this is a really great song and I encourage you to give it a listen and check out some of her other stuff as well. Her website is briannagaither.com.

Also, my friend Ryan Parker is playing guitar in the background of this video. Hi Ryan! *awkwardly waves via the internet*

Peace,
Ben


You can follow Ben on Twitter @BenHoward87 or contact him via email at benjamin.howard87 [at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment