Saturday, October 13, 2012

Song of the Week: "Give A Little Love" by Noah and the Whale

by Ben Howard

Good weekend everybody! I hope you've all had an awesome week because I know I have. This week we talked about the movie Pitch Perfect, as well as baseball, reality TV, and the documentary Hellbound. Then yesterday I introduced you to our series for next week about American and Christian identity, "Who We Are Instead". I hope you'll check out all the posts from this week.

I'm Too Cool to Like Happy Things by Ben Howard
Life is Like Baseball (and That Sucks) by Mitchell Richards
Making Up Reality by Ian McLoud
A Sermon on Hellbound by Adam Graham
Who We Are Instead: An Introduction by Ben Howard

This song of the week is "Give A Little Love" by Noah and the Whale from their album Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down. I first encountered this song in a montage on the show Cougar Town and it was just so beautiful and powerful that I've listened to it at least once a week for the last year or so. I hope you enjoy!

Peace,
Ben


You can follow Ben on Twitter @BenHoward87 or email him at benjamin.howard87 [at] gmail.com.

Also, you can subscribe to On Pop Theology via RSS feed or email on the top right corner of the main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment