Saturday, November 10, 2012

Song of the Week: "Veiled in Darkness" by Bifrost Arts

Good weekend everybody! I hope you're doing great and I hope you're enjoying a relaxing Saturday.

Here's a look back at what's been happening this week at On Pop Theology:

People You Should Know: Seth King
Everybody Hates Lincoln
Prayers and Final Thoughts on Election Day
Guest Post: On Heaven and Whether You Really Want to Go
Where Do We Go From Here?
Star Wars and Faith

For the song of the week, I hope you'll indulge me. I'm a Christmas/Advent music superfan and I can't wait until after Thanksgiving for the festivities and fantastic music to begin.  As a result, this week's Song of the Week is a rendition of the hymn "Veiled in Darkness" by the musical/liturgical collective Bifrost Arts.  You can check out their website here.

Peace,
Ben


You can follow Ben on Twitter @BenHoward87 or email him at benjamin.howard87 [at] gmail.com.

Also, you can subscribe to On Pop Theology via RSS feed or email on the top right corner of the main page.


No comments:

Post a Comment