Saturday, January 19, 2013

Song of the Week: "January Hymn" by The Decemberists

by Ben Howard

I've been ridiculously busy over the last two weeks. As a result, some things have fallen through the cracks and I apologize. Next week, I'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming and I'll make sure to get the podcast out tomorrow as well.

Today I'm holed up in the lovely, rustic Rockport Inn & Suites in beautiful and scenic Rockport, Massachusetts for the a writer's retreat with some wonderful people. It's freezing cold outside, but it's the kind of cold that's crisp and refreshing.

In honor of that refreshing, crisp New England chill this week's Song of the Week is "January Hymn" by The Decemberists. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to telling you all about how I learned to be a better writer next week!


Peace,
Ben

You can follow On Pop Theology on Twitter @OnPopTheology or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OnPopTheology.
 
You can download and subscribe to the On Pop Theology podcast in the iTunes store by searching, "On Pop Theology" or download the most recent episode here.  
 
 

Also, you can subscribe via email or RSS feed on the top right hand corner of the page.
 
If you have any comments, questions or if you're interested in writing for On Pop Theology please email us at onpoptheology [at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment