Saturday, September 1, 2012

Song of the Week: Selling the News by Switchfoot

on pop theology, philosophy, theology, culture, pop culture, christianityby Ben Howard

Good weekend everybody! In honor of both the season finale of The Newsroom (which I will almost certainly write about relatively soon) and the general insanity that we call "news", especially in an election year, I bring you this weeks song: "Selling the News" by Switchfoot.

I've always been a fan of Switchfoot, especially Jon Foreman's lyrics, so I hope you enjoy this song of their latest album Vice Verses.


You've got to love a song with the lyrics: "I wanna believe you, I wanna believe/But everything is in-between/The fact is fiction/Suspicion is the new religion."

Have a great Labor Day weekend!


Peace,

Ben


You can follow Ben on Twitter @BenHoward87 or email him at benjamin.howard87 [at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment