Saturday, October 6, 2012

Song of the Week: "One Voice" by The Wailin' Jennys

by Ben Howard

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a good week and I hope you're starting a good weekend.

I spent the first four days of this week going through all of the reasons you should or shouldn't vote and I hope that series has been useful and enlightening for you. I know I've learned a lot putting it together and it's really helped me gain perspective on the election.

Here are those pieces if you want to catch up:
Why You Should Vote for Mitt Romney
Why You Should Vote for Barack Obama
Why You Should Vote for a Third Party
Why You Shouldn't Vote

With all of these posts and discussions in mind, I wanted to find a Song of the Week that would remind us of the unity that defines us even in the face of our diversity.

With that in mind, this week's Song of the Week is "One Voice" by The Wailin' Jennys.

I hope you enjoy!

Peace,
Ben


We are always accepting submissions for On Pop Theology. Submissions should be 500 to 1000 words and we recommend that you write about any topic you actually enjoy. If you have any questions, you can follow Ben on Twitter @BenHoward87 or email him at benjamin.howard87 [at] gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment